PSI School offers a range of excellent facilities:
- Every classroom is equipped with an interactive whiteboard and Wi-Fi.
- All children have access to Microsoft tablets; Each student from Year 2 upwards is issued with a Windows tablet for use in school and at home.
- The school library is equipped with a variety of resources in different languages as well as digital texts.
- Sports facilities include a 4G AstroTurf football pitch and a covered swimming pool.
- Canteen facilities offer a delicious range of healthy food options, prepared and cooked on the premises.
- Recreational facilities include an Early Years outdoor play area which is reviewed and upgraded annually.
We believe in using the local and national environment to support student learning, which is accommodated by a number of educational excursions throughout the year. The high point of this is Week Without Walls, which is a week where students take their learning outside the classroom to explore and connect with the wider world.
An extensive range of Extracurricular Activities (ECAs) is offered to students after school, most of which are free of charge. These include the Robotics Club, Film Club, Drama Club, Board Games Club, Chess Club and many more. Selected skill-enhancing activities are offered by external organisations for a small fee, such as Karate, Gymnastics and Ballet.
PSI School is one of the fastest growing schools in terms of enrolment and is developing a reputation for excellence in Doha. To gain a better understanding of why schedule a school tour today to experience our steadily growing and exceptional PSI community.